< Back to search results
Job Ref: 165920
Roll Stock Handler (165920)
Bonney Staffing – Portland, ME
The Roll Stock Handler position in Portland is responsible for retrieving, preparing and issuing stock and ink for print production operations. This is a full time first shift position. You will follow ink and roll stock specifications to deliver the right roll stock and ink to the printing press using a fork truck. You will mix ink according to the mixing formula.
- High School Graduate
- Previous production experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, frequently walk, bend and twist
- Ability to operate a fork truck and c-clamp
- Basic reading, writing and math skills, and ability to follow written instructions
- Ability work in a production environment
- Full time
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm – 12:30am, M – Th
- Starting pay of $15.75 hourly, with a raise after probationary period
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office
How to Apply:
- Apply online here!
- Or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then call us at 207-200-2824, M-F, 8am-5pm
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker whether you’re looking for permanent, temporary, or per diem/shift work. We are proud to offer a diverse array of opportunities to suit many kinds of employee circumstances.
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond.