< Back to search results
Job Ref: 152714
Job Title: Assembler (Immediate Need) (152714)
Assembler Schedule: 6:00 am- 2:30 pm or 7:00 am-3:30 pm Monday- Friday – Saturday O.T. normally available
Assembler Start Date: ASAP
Schedule Interview Faster: call 207-200-2824 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Assembler position in Dover is responsible for building a variety of electrical components. Typical tasks include wire winding, soldering, assembling, gluing, and testing. You will need careful attention to detail and work at a consistent pace to meet client deadlines. You will learn a variety of different skills including basic assembly, soldering and using a microscope to effectively do your job. This is a full time, first shift position with opportunity for growth in a number of different fields right at the Dover location. This job is perfect for somebody who wants to start a new career regardless of their occupational background.
- Employee referral program
- Production Incentive Plan!
- Fantastic benefits upon full-time, permanent hire
- Health, Dental, and Vision (through employer when hired on permanently)
- Sick time, Vacation time and Paid Holidays (through employer when hired on permanently)
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Willingness to train for a new career
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (I don’t think the lifting requirement is necessary as most jobs have almost no lifting over 5-10 lbs), complete repetitive tasks and work with small parts utilizing good hand dexterity
- Passion for working as part of a team
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check/drug test
- ITAR Verification
If you believe you are a qualified candidate for our Assembler role, please click apply below to apply on our website!