< Back to search results
Job Ref: 166792
Sourcing Specialist – (Bi-Lingual)
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference and an impact on people? We are looking for a Bilingual Sourcing & Recruiting Specialist to join our team. You will be the initial point of contact for applicants identifying viable candidates for various openings including office, administrative, manufacturing, warehouse and distribution positions and more.
Experience with recruiting would be a plus, but not required. We can teach you what it takes to be successful in the role. You bring the great attitude, competitive nature and strong customer service skills.
This position is a remote position, but could be based out of a local office if you prefer.
• Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: online searches, internet postings, candidate database
• Pre-screen candidates to identify levels of skills and specialties
• Determine candidate suitability by evaluating commitment, compensation expectations, assessing relevant experience, education, skills and other qualifications to help determine pay
• Coordinate and conduct candidate interviews using phone and video conferencing
• Ensure applicant tracking system is continuously up-to-date and accurate
• Ability to fluently speak both English and Spanish
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates comprehension
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
• Strong computer experience and aptitude
• Strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ongoing training and development as directed
• Exceptional attention to details
• High School diploma or GED
• Associate’s degree from an accredited college or University, or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Bonney Staffing and TalentLaunch offer benefits to employees and their families with health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, supplemental critical illness and accident insurance, as well as a 401(K) account. In addition, permanent employees are eligible for the R&R (Refuel and Relaunch) program which provides employees the ability to decide when and how much time to take off! You have the opportunity and flexibility to determine the appropriate amount of time away from work that will allow you to both meet the performance expectations and job responsibilities of your position while managing your personal commitments outside of work. There is no limit on the amount of R&R time available provided you continue to meet the performance expectations of your role.
TalentLaunch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status