< Back to search results
Job Ref: 167060
Machine Operator (167060)
Bonney Staffing – Biddeford, ME
The Corrugated Machine Operator position in Biddeford is responsible for performing assigned general labor duties on production floor of corrugated box manufacturer. This is a full time position that offers a 2nd shift schedule and overtime when available. You will feed corrugated product into machine steadily at the highest production rate possible. You will stack finished corrugated product in different stacking patterns for shipment, perform general clean up in and around work area, be flexible to perform work on a variety of corrugated production jobs.
- 6 months to 1 year related manufacturing experience/training
- High school graduate
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16th of an inch
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, as well as write simple correspondence
- Stand for shift duration
- Lift, push, pull up to 50lbs
- Able to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Good attendance required
- Full time
- 2nd shift: 3:30 pm – 12:00 am, M – F
- Overtime occasionally available
- Starting pay of $16.48/Hr, commensurate with experience.
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- Health, Dental, and Vision (through employer when hired on permanently)
- Retirement plan: 401k
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker whether you’re looking for permanent, temporary, or per diem/shift work. We are proud to offer a diverse array of opportunities to suit many kinds of employee circumstances.
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond.