< Back to search results
Job Ref: 167565
Production Associate (167565)
Bonney Staffing – Lisbon, ME
The Production Associate position in Lisbon is responsible for frequently grabbing stacks of materials off of conveyor belts and stacking/palletizing products, proofing materials, and creating printing plates for other departments. They must also be flexible with assisting with other duties as directed. This is a full time, long term 1st shift position.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalency
- Ability to bend, lift, twist and move frequently throughout the shift
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, heavy duty environment
- Mechanically-inclined candidates preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Detail oriented & able to follow instructions
- Full time, 1st shift positions, Sunday through Tuesday, and every other Wednesday from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- Starting pay of $15 hourly, commensurate with experience.
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- Health, Dental, and Vision (through employer when hired on permanently)
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker whether you’re looking for permanent, temporary, or shift work. We are proud to offer a diverse array of opportunities to suit many kinds of employee circumstances.
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond.