< Back to search results
Job Ref: 163944
Shipping & Receiving Associate (163944)
Bonney Staffing – Portland, ME
The Shipping and Receiving Associate position in Portland is responsible for checking in and checking out shipments as they happen through FedEx and UPS using a computer system. This is a full time first shift position. You will be on call for nightly overnight shipments as well. You will help maintain proper paperwork for all shipping and receiving operations.
- High School Graduate
- Some shipping / receiving experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- Must have reliable transportation
- Team oriented
- Ability work independently and as part of a team
- Full time
- 1st shift: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, M – F
- On-call 7 nights per week (once trained, will be on an every-other-week rotating schedule)
- Overtime occasionally available
- Starting pay of $16.00 hourly, plus $40 flat rate for overnight call-in
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker whether you’re looking for permanent, temporary, or per diem/shift work. We are proud to offer a diverse array of opportunities to suit many kinds of employee circumstances.
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond.